Glossier Futuredew Oil Serum Hybrid

I have been a big fan of Glossier, ever since I happened upon their pop-up store in London quite a few years ago. I love to treat myself to their products whenever I get a chance. One of my favourite Glossier products at the moment is the Futuredew oil serum hybrid.

Glossier Futuredew Oil Serum Hybrid
I have dry skin and this 2 in 1 product gives me dewy, hydrated brighter skin and makes for a great base for makeup. It contains a blend of 4 nourishing oils - Jojoba, Grape Seed, Evening Primrose and Rosehip oils which are suspended in a water-in-oil emulsion. You can wear this product alone, for brighter, dewier skin, or mix into foundations for a lighter, glowy look. It even works as a highlighter.

This is a light cream and all you need is 2 pumps for an all over glow as the last step in your skincare routine. It doesn't leave skin looking  or feeling greasy or sticky. If you are looking for soft, hydrated, glowing skin, then I really do recommend this product. It costs £23 for 30ml from the Glossier website. Its vegan and cruelty free.

 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe