Space NK The AW17 Collection Goody Bag
I have been waiting for a decent GWP goody bag from one of the online beauty stores for a while now. I keep items in my basket online until one pops up and then I can make a large purchase alongside getting the GWP which is worth a decent amount. Recently Space NK had an offer if you purchased £175 worth of products or more you got The AW17 Collection worth over £280. I know that £175 is a lot of money but I haven't made a big purchase in a while so that I save my purchases for when these offers come along as it's a great way to try out products that you wouldn't normally buy. I also purchased it with my sister so I'm only paying half which makes it more palatable.
The AW17 Collection is a collaboration with fashion designer Giles Deacon which includes 22 Space NK favourites which includes 2 full size products. There is also a really nice make up bag included which Giles Deacon has worked with Bags of Ethics to design. It was made in an ethical and environmentally friendly factory using reusable, eco-friendly materials which I think is great.
The goody bag has some really fab products included:
- Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme Eye
- Beauty Blender Blendercleanser Solid
- This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up
- Algenist Power Recharging Night Pressed Serum
- Kat Burki Retin-C Treatment Complex
- Sunday Riley C.E.O Rapid Flash Brightening Serum
- Dr Jacksons 03 Everyday Oil
- REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial
- Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor Gloss - Full Size
- Darphin Cleansing Foam Gel with Water Lilly - Full Size
- Mio Workout Wonder Muscle Gel
- Becca First Light Priming Filter
- Laura Mercier Cavier Stick Eye Colour Matte in Au Natural
- Eve Lom Rescue Mask
- Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm
- Dr Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Overnight Serum
- Rodial Bee Venum Cleansing Balm
- Goldfaden MD Brightening Elixir
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
- Kevyn Aucoin Flesh Tone Lip Pencil in Medium
- Oribe Festherbalm Weightless Styler
- Diptyque Baies Candle
I think there is a really good range of products included most of which I haven't tried out before so I'm looking forward to using them. Unfortunately the offer is no longer available, but keep a look out on the site as they seem to do them at least twice a year. I will show you what I actually bought from Space NK in a separate post.
Space NK also have a loyalty programme you can join which earns points on every purchase and you receive a birthday gift each year. Read my post here.
Have you tried any of these product?
I bought these products with my own money