Project Use It Up 2017 - Update
I set myself a challenge to use up 10 specific products in the course of 2017 (you can read the post here), so I just wanted to do a quick update on the products that I have used up so far.
- Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly - 30ml - This was easy to include in my daily routine, so was easy to use up. I didn't think it did anything amazing to my skin, so probably would not bother to repurchase.
- Essie Mirror Metallics Polish in Nothing Else Matters - I love metallic polishes as they are so easy to apply and dry really quickly. I have to admit that I have been using this regularly since the start of the year as I really do love the colour. If I didn't have 100's of other polishes I would definitely buy this one again.
- OPI Excuse Moi! Nail Polish - This is a lovely deep berry colour with tones of glitter particles in it which I loved.
- Honest Beauty Magic Balm - This was a nice balm which I enjoyed using, so I will pick up another one next time I visit America.
- EOS Lip Balm - This lasted ages even with daily use. I like EOS lip balms and I have another couple in my stash.
I am really happy that I have managed to use up 5 out of the 10 products that I targeted for 2017. I know the remaining 5 will be harder to use up, but I am really determined to make the effort. I will post another update in a couple of months to let you know how I am doing.
I bought these products with my own money