Project Use It Up 2017 - Update

I set myself a challenge to use up 10 specific products in the course of 2017 (you can read the post here), so I just wanted to do a quick update on the products that I have used up so far.
Project Use It Up - Update
  1. Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly - 30ml - This was easy to include in my daily routine, so was easy to use up.  I didn't think it did anything amazing to my skin, so probably would not bother to repurchase.
  2. Essie Mirror Metallics Polish in Nothing Else Matters - I love metallic polishes as they are so easy to apply and dry really quickly.   I have to admit that I have been using this regularly since the start of the year as I really do love the colour.  If I didn't have 100's of other polishes I would definitely buy this one again.
  3. OPI Excuse Moi! Nail Polish - This is a lovely deep berry colour with tones of glitter particles in it which I loved. 
  4. Honest Beauty Magic Balm - This was a nice balm which I enjoyed using, so I will pick up another one next time I visit America.
  5. EOS Lip Balm - This lasted ages even with daily use.  I like EOS lip balms and I have another couple in my stash.
I am really happy that I have managed to use up 5 out of the 10 products that I targeted for 2017.  I know the remaining 5 will be harder to use up, but I am really determined to make the effort.  I will post another update in a couple of months to let you know how I am doing.


Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask