Not Another Primark Haul May 2017

What is wrong with me? I haven't shopped in Primark for a long time and now I just can't stop (see my last couple of Primark posts here and here).    Here's some of my recent purchases. 
Primark Haul
I bought these sparkly denim slip-ons for £4.  They fit perfectly and are really comfy so they will be great to take on holiday.
Primark Haul May 2017
Not the most exciting of purchases but these were a bargain reduced to £6 from £8 and will do for work.
Primark Haul May 2017
I loved these blue shorts which only cost me £2.50. They are really nice and light for warm summer nights (if there are any).
Primark Haul May 2017
I thought these shorts were a really pretty blush colour.  They cost £5.
Primark Haul May 2017
 Primark Haul May 2017
I think this top will be great as a PJ top.  I love the back strap.    This cost £4 and what can I say reflects my mood on a morning.
Primark Haul May 2017
I live in skinny jeans and these are lovely, soft and stretchy material.  These cost £12.
Primark Haul May 2017
I needed another pair of joggers for the gym and these were only £8 so in the basket they went. 
Primark Haul May 2017
3 sparkly belts for £3 do I need to say more.  I also bought the plain black belt for £1.50 which is for work.
Primark Haul May 2017
 I can't resist a pretty rose gold ring and at £2 why not.  I really love the butterfly details.
Primark Haul May 2017
I bought a few bits and pieces of beauty items that looked worth trying out and maybe if they are any good I will do a blog post on them.  Pink makeup remover cloth £1.50,  Towelling Hair Wrap £2.50 and Cleansing Mitts £2.
Primark Haul May 2017
I bought these PS PRO non latex 4 pack mini blenders which are for under and inner eye corners, brow bones and nose.  These cost £2.50
Primark Haul May 2017
I thought this looked interesting and wanted to try out this Cleansing and Polishing Charcoal & Black Sugar Scrub mask which was only 80p for 15ml.
Primark Haul May 2017
Micellar Cleansing Water £2 for 430ml.  I like to include Micellar water as part of my skincare routine so wanted to try this one out.  I will let you know how I get on.
Primark Haul May 2017
Do I need any more nail polishes?  No.  Could I resist buying this lovely metallic purple colour?  Hell No.  This is called 08 Galaxy and was 60p for 6ml.
Primark Haul May 2017
 I thought this melon slice money box was cute and was only £5. 
Primark Haul May 2017
You can't have enough canvas bags nowadays and this will more than pay for itself at only £1 when you have to pay 5p per plastic carrier.  I bought 2 of these.

I was a bit naughty buying so much at Primark, but they have so many nice things that it's easy to put loads in my basket.  It's a good job I don't go shopping there every week.

Have you seen anything nice at Primark lately?

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask