It's All About The Body - My Favourite Body Products

It's been a while since I wrote about my favourite face and eye products, so I thought I would write about my favourite body products.  These are the products that I am loving right now.
Lush Snow Fairy - This deliciously sweet smelling shower gel is my absolute favourite, so I always stock up on it in the Boxing Day sales as it's only available at Christmas time (which appears to be from October these days). I stocked up on 2 1kg bottles which were half price in the sales and should last me until I can get my next stash.  Lush products are not tested on animals.



Optiat Pick Me Up Coffee Scrub Lemongrass Lifter - I got this in a You Beauty Box and it's such a great smelling scrub.  It smells of lemons and coffee which is a really refreshing combo and it's great for a morning shower.  It leaves my skin feeling soft and it's not a harsh scrub.  Optiat transform used coffee grounds into scented scrubs as the fine grounds act as a natural exfoliator and the Optiat Lemongrass Lifter scrub costs £9.99 for 220g.  Their products are never tested on animals and are vegan.



Bath & Body Works Hibiscus Guava Fresca Ultra Shea Body Cream - This is my new favourite B&BW scent (I also love Watermelon Lemonade and Japanese Cherry Blossom).  I always stock up on B&BW products whenever I am in the States.  The Hibiscus Guava is a lovely fruity, floral scent and the body lotion is rich and creamy and makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.  Even though the cream is thick, it sinks in quickly and does not leave a greasy residue.  I can't find this scent on the Bath & Body Works website right now, but there are loads of other scents to try out and the products are all so nice.  This one is infused with shea butter and enriched with aloe butter and cocoa butter, so it melts into your skin.  The body creams are $13 for 226g, but look out for special offers online or instore.  The products are not tested on animals.



L'Occitane Supple Skin Oil with Almond Oil - I love my body oils and this one is my favourite right now.  It's rich and smells divine, but it does not leave my skin feeling sticky.  You can read my full review here.  It costs £36 for 100ml.  L'Occitane does not test their products on animals, but their products do retail in China.


Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster - I am not a massive fan of self tanning as it can get a bit messy, which is why I love this product as I just add 4-6 drops into my moisturising cream and apply it to my body.  Simple.  I am left with a subtle glow which is just how I like it.  It's £27 for 30ml.

Braun Silk-epil 9 Wet & Dry Epilator* - I had always equated epilators with pain, so I stuck with shaving my legs, but since receiving this product to try out and review I would definitely never go back to shaving.  It's so quick and easy to use and it's really not painful at all.  I will say that I don't have particularly hairy legs, so I am not sure what it would feel like to use if you have loads of hair, but for me this takes less than a minute to get my legs hair free.  I have to admit that I am not brave enough to use an epilator on my armpits though.  I won't put a link in for this product as prices are so variable, it's best to check around for the best offers.

What are your favourite body products right now?



Leigh
I bought these products with my own money unless marked with *.  If the product is marked with *I was sent this product to review but the opinions are my own



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe