Back in November 2015, I started Project Use It Up where I listed 10 products that I wanted to use up as soon as possible. You can read my post here. I have to say that I thought I would have finished all the products by now but as some of them have turned into long haul jobs, I thought that I would post an update on how I am getting on.
|Project Use It Up - 10 Products|
Here's the products that I wanted to finish along with an update on where I am at with each one:
- Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne 30ml - Finished 8th December 2015. I love this scent, but I am ready to try others before I repurchase.
- MAC Strobe Cream 30ml - there's about half a tube left and this hasn't changed since I started this challenge. Must try harder.
- Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub 25g - a little goes a long way with this product and there is about a 3rd of the product left to use.
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 30ml - Finished in March 2016. Nice enough, but doubt I will bother to repurchase.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream 50ml - There is not much left in the tube, so I will keep using this daily on my lips. I find this product too thick & greasy to use anywhere else.
- Oskia Renaissance Mask 15ml - Finished 10th December 2015. I did like this mask, but I have loads of others to try out, so won't repurchase.
- L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish in Sweet Amethyst 5ml - Finished 8th December 2015. I was quite surprised when I finished this one. The ball bearings actually fell out of the bottle as there was no more polish to scrape out.
- Organic Surge Orange Flower Toner 200ml - Finished 20th December 2015. I liked this product, but did not love it.
- Garnier Roll-on Eyes 15ml - I am using this daily at the moment and there is about a 3rd of the product left. Finished 21st July 2016. This one took an age to finish. It was a nice product, but I would not buy it again.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick 08 - I am amazed that I have actually finished a lipstick. That hardly ever happens. I finished this in March 2016. I am sad to see this go as it is one of my favourite lip colours. A really nice dusky pink that fits all occasions, day and night.
Have you tried this challenge? Let me know what's on your Project Use It Up List.