Update on My Challenges for 2016

As January is over I thought I would do a quick update on how I've been doing with the challenges I set myself for 2016.
  1. Spending ban from 4th January to 31st March 2016.  I have spent so much on makeup and toiletries in December 2015, in order to take advantage of all the great offers that are around at this time of year.  I am going to have a complete spending ban from the start of the year for 3 months.  January spending ban completed, I haven't bought anything beauty related since the 4th January.  2 more months to go.
  2. Nano Keratin Treatment - I have finally found a hairdresser that I like, so I will be definitely be booking this for early 2016.
  3. Pay off credit card - I want to get my credit card balance to 0 this year.
  4. Books - I want to finish 10 books that I already own this year. I have read 1 book so far.
  5. DVDs - I want to watch 25 DVDs that I already own and decide whether to keep them or give them away.
  6. Weight - I would like to lose 1 stone this year.  Once I achieve this I will set myself another target. Lost 5 lbs so far this year.  I have managed to cut out buying chocolate and cans during January.  
  7. Wear a dress to work - I always wear trousers to work, so I want to wear at least one dress this year.
  8. I am not much of a cook, but I want to try out 10 new recipes this year.
  9. I want to declutter 100 items from my home this year and either sell them, give them away or throw them out.
  10. I eat a lot of junk food so I want to give up fizzy drinks & chocolate for at least 30 days each this year. I have managed to stop drinking cans of Pepsi (which are my weakness) and I haven't bought any chocolate bars in January so this one is complete but I am going to try my best to give them up in February as well to help with challenge 6. 
I'm pleased with what I have achieved so far this year. What are your challenges for 2016?

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask