Sephora Haul Part 2
I recently spent some time in LA and bought loads of things at Sephora. You can read about my Sephora Favorites Box Set Haul here. I also bought loads of other stuff and this post is about all the individual items that I bought. There's quite a lot of things, so I hope that you are sitting comfortably.
Deborah Lippmann Undressed Shades Of Nude Nail Polish Box Set. This set includes 6 mini bottles 8ml each (Flesh For Fantasy, Totally Nude, Born This Way, Bare It All, Natural Woman & Skin Deep) This cost $34 (value of box is $72).
I bought these 4 Sephora Fiber Masks for $6 each. I bought the ultra moisturizing & brightening Rose Mask, 2 of the anti-aging & smoothing Lingzhi Masks and a moisturizing & soothing Lotus Mask.
I bought 7 Sephora Sleeping Masks for $4 each. I got moisturizing & smoothing Lotus Mask, the ultra moisturizing and brightening Rose Mask, the nourishing & balancing Honey Mask, the toning & firming Ginseng Mask, the anti-aging & smoothing Lingzhi Mask, perfecting & brightening Pearl Mask and finally the anti-fatigue & energizing Pomegranate Mask (this one is not in the photo). They are all 8ml.This is the Josie Maran Bohemian Waves Argan Hair Mist $22 for 112ml.
I also bought:
- Sephora Brow Thickener $12 for 0.035 oz
- Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover for Glitter $9.50 for 85ml (I have used this before and really rate it).
- Sephora Detox It Out Charcoal Swabs $3 for 30 swabs (not sure what to use these for, but bought them anyway).
- Cinema Secrets Pro Cosmetics Makeup Brush Cleaner $8 for 60ml.
- 2 Sephora Oil Infusion Color & Care Lip Gloss in the shades Iced Coffee & Fresh Berries $14 each for 5.5ml.
- No Bleeding Lips Secret Lip Liner $15 for 0.2g
- Shiseido Eyelash Curler $19
- Sephora Facial Cleansing Pads $8 for 2 pads
- Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezers $14
I have to admit that I bought the Tony Moly Blackhead Steam Balm because of the egg shaped container. It cost $18 for 30g.
As it was my birthday while I was in LA, I also received the Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift which was NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella & Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien. I thought this was a great free gift.
So that's my haul from Sephora. I can't wait to try everything out and review them for you. If you have a Sephora haul, leave your links in the comments below.
I bought these with my own money.