Sephora Haul Part 2

I recently spent some time in LA and bought loads of things at Sephora.  You can read about my Sephora Favorites  Box Set Haul here.   I also bought loads of other stuff and this post is about all the individual items that I bought. There's quite a lot of things, so I hope that you are sitting comfortably.

Deborah Lippmann Undressed Shades Of Nude Nail Polish Box Set.  This set includes 6 mini bottles 8ml each (Flesh For Fantasy, Totally Nude, Born This Way, Bare It All, Natural Woman & Skin Deep)  This cost $34 (value of box is $72).
Deborah Lippmann Undressed Shades Of Nude Nail Polish Box Set
I bought these 4 Sephora Fiber Masks for $6 each.  I bought the ultra moisturizing & brightening Rose Mask, 2 of the anti-aging & smoothing Lingzhi Masks and a moisturizing & soothing Lotus Mask.
Sephora Fiber Masks
I bought 7 Sephora Sleeping Masks for $4 each. I got moisturizing & smoothing Lotus Mask, the ultra moisturizing and brightening Rose Mask, the nourishing & balancing Honey Mask, the toning & firming Ginseng Mask, the anti-aging & smoothing Lingzhi Mask, perfecting & brightening Pearl Mask and finally the anti-fatigue & energizing Pomegranate Mask (this one is not in the photo). They are all 8ml.
Sephora Sleeping Masks
 This is the Josie Maran Bohemian Waves Argan Hair Mist $22 for 112ml.
Josie Maran Bohemian Waves Argan Hair Mist
I also bought:

Sephora Haul
I have to admit that I bought the Tony Moly Blackhead Steam Balm because of the egg shaped container. It cost $18 for 30g.
Tony Moly Blackhead Steam Balm
As it was my birthday while I was in LA, I also received the Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift which was NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella & Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien.  I thought this was a great free gift.
Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift

So that's my haul from Sephora.  I can't wait to try everything out and review them for you.  If you have a Sephora haul, leave your links in the comments below.

Leighlee

I bought these with my own money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe