On my recent trip to LA I spent alot of time browsing in Sephora in the Hollywood & Highland Centre. In a way I'm glad that we don't have a Sephora in the UK as I spent a fortune. I know we can order from Sephora online, but nothing can beat the thrill of being in an actual Sephora store throwing everything into my shopping basket. My only disappointment was that they didn't give out any samples while I was there which I seem to remember them doing in the past.
Sephora does really good value box sets and here's the ones I bought.
Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland - $68 (value of box $228)
Here's what's in the set:
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Apricot Vanilla - 59ml
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - 28.3g
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist - 30ml
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser -20ml
- Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Wrap -15ml
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliator - 15ml
- Caudalie Divine Oil - 15ml
- Ren Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot - 10ml
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Lactic Acid Treatment - 10ml
- NUDE Skincare ProGenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil - 10ml
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - 10ml
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - 7g
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm - 7ml
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Medi-Spa Peel - 1.5ml
- Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask - 2 sheets
- SK-II Facial Treatment Mask - 1 mask
Sephora Favorites Brow Raising Medium/Dark Brow Wardrobe - $40 (value of box $102)Here's what's in the set:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - 2.5ml
- Anastasia Beverly Brow Wiz in Dark Brown - 0.085g
- Benefit High Brow Pencil - 2.85g
- Kat Von D Tattoo Brow in Medium Brown - 1ml
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Compact Mirror
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Tweezers
- Smashbox Cosmetics Brow Tech Gloss Stick in Brunette - 0.2g
There is also a step-by-step tutorial included.
I was really pleased with my purchases. There was also a primer and a cleansing set which I was tempted to buy but I managed to restrain myself. They are such good value though so they are hard to resist. I'm going back to America next year so I will get my fix of Sephora in 2016 as well, so I'm looking forward to that. You can read part 2 of my Sephora haul here.
I bought these with my own money.