Poundworld Haul - Elegant Touch Press-On Nails

Just a quick post to let you know that I picked up a great bargain in Poundworld this week.  They had some Elegant Touch Little Mix Perrie Press On Nails (these usually retail at £6, but seem to be sold out online at Boots right now).  I also bought some Elegant Touch Express Press-On Instant Manicure in Trend Bright Marble.  They are currently retailing for £8.99.
Poundworld Haul - Elegant Touch Press-On Nails

Poundworld Haul - Elegant Touch Press-On Nails

I love a good pound shop bargain.  Have you found any good bargains recently?

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money.

Comments

  1. Great bargains, I have been wanting some nails like these for nights out over Christmas so I may have a look at these! x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you manage to get hold of some as its a great deal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe