Topshop Haul

I have been doing a little bit of shopping in Topshop recently, so I am going to post about my hauls.  I have to admit to not browsing in Topshop for quite some time, I really don't know why.  Whenever I have popped into the Oxford Street store in London, it almost overwhelms me as it is so big, I usually come out without buying anything as there is just too much choice.  Maybe that's why I have avoided my local stores.  An offer in Grazia changed all that, as they had vouchers in their magazines and I was lucky enough to get hold of a £20 voucher, where you spend £20 and get £20 free. Luckily my sister gave me hers as well.  Admittedly I did go over budget just a smidge, but like I say I haven't been in Topshop for a while, so a lot of things caught my eye. Here's what I bought:

I just loved the jewellery in Topshop and they were a great price.  This set of 5 pairs of earrings cost £7.50.
Earrings from Topshop
 This set of 3 rings (very Pandora like cost £8.50).
Rings from Topshop
I love this sparkly rose gold band.  This was £7.50.
Ring from Topshop
 This cute ring  cost £5.50 (is it a knot, a bow or infinity?  Who knows).
Ring from Topshop
 This lovely rose gold ring was £5.
Ring from Topshop
 This 2 tier ring was £5.00.  I bought one in blue as well.
Ring from Topshop

Ring from Topshop
I also bought some shoes.  These shoes are fugly (if you know what I mean), but I think they somewhat channel Alexa Chungs preppy chic. These were £30.
Shoes from Topshop
I loved these flat slip ons and I even managed to go a size down to what I usually wear (which is a great thing as I normally wear a size 8). These were £30.
Shoes from Topshop
I bought this faux leather bag with rose gold metal accents.  This was £45.
Bag from Topshop
Finally a cute little black and white bag. This was £25.
Bag from Topshop

I definitely think I will be heading to Topshop more often.


Leighlee
I bought these with my own money & a couple of Grazia vouchers.

Comments

  1. Great prices for beautiful items :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black slip on shoes! They're gorgeous and would probably go with any clothing... Well most clothing haha! topshop is one of my favourite shops but it's over priced and expensive for most things, I only end up buying like one thing every time I go in when I want to buy about 20 things haha!

    Alisha xxx

    http://thealishadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those earrings - great selection of studs! xx

    You can find me at www.emmabellefashion.co.uk if you fancy a cheeky read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the black slip ons, so cute.x
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper in Tan Lines & Skinny Dip

It's All About The Body - My Favourite Body Products

Pukka Supreme Matcha Green Tea & Cleanse Herbal Tea & Ashwagandha Supplement