Glamour Magazine Freebies - ModelCo

I have just picked up the April 2014 issue of Glamour magazine which includes a choice of 5 ModelCo freebies worth £76 in total.  This is a great bargain when the magazine itself only costs £2.

There are 5 products to choose from including 2 lipglosses (a berry colour and a nude colour worth £15 each), a mascara (worth £16), an eyeliner (worth £15) and a lip pencil (worth £15).  I chose the lipgloss in the raspberry pink shade appropriately called Berry Pink.  I am pretty sure they are the same products that were available free with the magazine last year, as I have just finished the ModelCo lipgloss that I got last year.  Its a really nice gloss, so I was happy to pick up another one, although I don't think I would pay the full price for it.

I think I might pick up the nude lip gloss and the mascara next time I am out and about.

The magazine also includes a 25% discount card for H&M, valid instore between March 3rd and April 4th.

Leighlee
I bought the magazine with my own money

Comments

  1. Wow that's a great bargain to get with a £2 magazine!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted the lip glosses but they had all the free gifts except those. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this solely for the 25% discount! The mag companies know how to get me!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe