August Empties

I did really well finishing up products in August.  I made a concerted effort to only use products that had already been opened and were half empty and heres the results.
 
 


 Obviously, there is quite a lot, so I think I will highlight the products that really impressed me and some of the ones that just did not do it for me at all.
 
Tidmans Soothing Seasalt Bathing Crystals - This is great to use when you have sensitive skin
 
Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist  in Twilight Woods - Top Notes: Juicy Berry, Sparkling Mandarin, Coconut - I love this frangrance and will pick up more next time I am in America
 
S5 Nourish Cleanser - gentle oil-based balm for normal to dry skin - this works really well at removing my makeup and cleansing my skin
 
Clinique Moisture Surge Gel - I love this gel as it really keeps my skin moisturised and works really well under foundation.  I got this free with Glamour Magazine and it was worth £18 so a great bargain.
 
Sally Hansen Strengthening Polish Remover - this is great for removing polish quickly, but didn't seem to improve the strength of my nails.
 
Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm - this works great on my dry frizzy hair.
 
The Body Shop Ginger Anti-dandruff shampoo - this works great when I have a dry sensitive scalp
 
b/attitude Body Souffle - I received this in a beauty box, but it has a really strong smell so I would not repurchase
 
Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Perfume - I love this fragrance and already have another one in my stash.
 
Bumble and bumble Bb defrizz Serum - This is no better or worse than Frizz Ease which is cheaper so I won't repurchase
 
Taaj Ayurveda Hand Cream - another one from a beauty box, this is not particularly moisturising, so I won't repurchase
 
Bamford Botanic Bath Oil Geranium - this was from a beauty box and is a great fragrance for a relaxing bath. 
 
Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - this was also from a beauty box.  This is a conditioner that does not need to be used with a shampoo.  Its a great idea, but was not conditioning enough for my dry hair.
 
I was really pleased with how many products I managed to finish last month and I am really going to try my best to finish loads more products in September. 
 
Leighlee
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empties June 2017

Primark Metallic Makeup Collection Haul

What Skin Needs Skin Balm & Soothing Skin Gel Review