Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturising Cream

I attended a Sunday Riley Masterclass this year and found it really informative and I was very impressed by Sunday and her great products.  One of the products that I wanted to try was Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturising Cream.  My skin tends towards the dry side so this product really seemed to fit the bill, its also supposed to be great for stopping your skin dehydrating during travelling so I took it with me on my holiday.
Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturising Cream

This is quite a thick cream, but its lightweight and its not oily or greasy, in fact it doesn't slip easily on your skin which I actually like. A little goes a long way and my skin felt instantly hydrated and it makes for a great primer under foundation. It really helped to keep my skin feeling moisturised whilst travelling as well. Its sulphate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, soy-free, fragrance-free, phthalate-free, vegetarian and cruelty free. It contains ceramides, vitamin F, coconut, beetroot extract, red algae extract and pomegranate sterols. 

I think this is a great cream for dry, dehydrated, mature or sensitive skin and can be used as both a day and night cream for smooth, supple, happy skin. Its pricey at £60 for 50g, but it lasts a good amount of time and can be used sparingly as you don't need to paint your face with it. A little blob is sufficient and you are good to go. There's lots of Sunday Riley products that I can't wait to try out, so keep your eyes peeled for more reviews.

Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe