ALDI Dupes - Tom Ford, Lush, Elemis & Charlotte Tilbury

When I found out that Aldi were releasing some Tom Ford Perfume dupes I couldn't wait to try them out.  I'm a big fan of Tom Ford and Black Orchid has been one of my signature scents for years now, although I do like to dabble in the newer scents such as Bitter Peach as well.  As they are so expensive it's a rare treat for me rather then something I buy often.  These Aldi dupes do give you the sense of Tom Ford and with the price points being under £5 compared to a couple of hundred for Tom Ford they are worth trying out, but you have to be quick as they don't stick around forever and I didn't manage to find the dupe for Black Orchid which I would have really loved to try out.
ALDI Dupes - Tom Ford, Lush & Charlotte TilburyALDI Dupes - Tom Ford, Lush & Charlotte Tilbury
I managed to get hold of the Solar Luxe EDP which I believe is a dupe for Tom Fords Soleil Blanc which is £4.99 for 50ml.  I really like this scent and will definitely wear this as you can't tell its a cheap scent.    I also got Amalfi Brilliante EDP which is meant to smell similar to Neroli Portofino.  Again its only £4.99 for 50ml.  This is a stronger scent then Solar Luxe but not overpowering and again is something I would wear again.  While they may not be a 100% dupe of Tom Ford they are certainly great scents and for the price point you can treat yourself to all 3 if you can find them.  Certainly more palatable than if you were to purchase all 3 of the Tom Ford Fragrances it makes my eyes water just thinking about the cost.  
ALDI Dupes - Tom Ford, Lush, Charles Worthington, Elemis & Charlotte Tilbury
Then there was Lacura Rose Cleansing Balm which I think is a dupe for an Elemis Cleansing Balm. This was £6.99 for 100g. I also bought the Lacura Sleep Bath Salts which were £1.99 for 300g. This is similar to This Works Deep Sleep Bath Soak.
ALDI Dupes - Tom Ford, Lush, Charles Worthington, Elemis & Charlotte Tilbury
I also picked up the Lacura WS Wonder Spray Anti Humidity & For Curls Sprays which are dupes for the Color Wow Dream Coat range.  They are £4.99 each for 200ml.
ALDI Dupes - Tom Ford, Lush, Charles Worthington, Elemis & Charlotte Tilbury
I always like to buy Snow Fairy shower gel from Lush at Christmas. It is just one of those staples that gets you in the mood for Christmas, but I must admit when I went into Lush the other day I just couldn't bring myself to buy a 550g bottle for £24, it just felt like the price was too high.  I can't remember how much it was last year and maybe I will try and get some in the boxing day sales, but nope not for £24.  I managed to get Lacura Sweet Angel Shower Gel which is only £1.79  for 500ml.  It has that sweet bubble gum scent and lathers up well and to be honest I really couldn't tell the difference so I bought a couple of bottles and honestly I don't think I will miss having Snow Fairy this year.  This is an excellent dupe.  

I also bought the Lacura Illuminate Setting Spray which I believe is a dupe for Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray.    It has a light fragrance and does the job either setting your make up or just to freshen up throughout the day.  This was £4.49 for 95ml.
Aldi Lacura Almond Gentle Shower Oil
Finally I picked up the Lacura Almond Gentle Shower Oil, which is a dupe for L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil. The Aldi version costs £4.99 for 200ml.

All in all these are a great set of dupes from Aldi and I can't wait to see what they come out with next.

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe