Primark Beauty Products Volume 2

I am finding it really difficult to browse in Primark and not pick up some of their beauty products. There is always something tempting to buy and they are usually pretty cheap too. This is my second Primark beauty haul recently. You can read about my first haul here.

Here's what I bought on my last visit:

Primark Beauty Products Volume 2
Blush Delight Eau de Parfum - £2.50 for 20ml. This is a floral rose fragrance with spicy turmeric and pepper top notes, the heart notes are rose and the base notes are patchouli and tonka bean. This is sweet and spicy and floral all in one go which I love.

Watermelon Lip Balm (£1 for 13.5ml) and Pink Lemonade Fragranced Lip Balm (£1.30 for 13.5ml). Both are perfect for carrying around in your handbag to apply throughout the day.

I also purchased the Strawberry Sorbet Fragranced Lip Balm and the Candy Floss Fragranced Lip Balm which has the cutest cardboard packaging and only cost £1.50 each for 3g. 

All the products listed above are vegan.

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe