Stocking Fillers - LeMieux Horse Brushes

One of my favourite activities is horse riding and I love to treat myself to LeMieux products.  If you have any horse riders in your family and friends circle I can highly recommend buying LeMieux horse brushes as a gift. As with most LeMieux products, they come in a variety of colours, so you can mix and match to your hearts content. So far I have bought the Flexi Horse Hair Body Brush which cost £19.95 and comes in 4 colours (I picked fig which is purple). The Flexi Massage Comb, £9.95 in Marine which is a nice green shade. This brush is particularly great for itchy, hairy cobs. I also have the Flexi Curry Comb £9.95 in fig. This is particularly good for getting rid of mud and loose hair.

Stocking Fillers - LeMieux Horse Brushes
These brushes are great quality and as the name suggests, they are flexible so curve around your hand and your horses body. Beware, LeMieux products are addictive as they come in so many great shades (check out the colour collections for so many great colour choices and then you can start with your matching sets). Believe me its a slippery slope.

Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe