Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF30

Being that we are currently in the middle of a heatwave in the UK right now, SPF is a must (although I do wear SPF even when it's not sunny). I hate how greasy some sunscreens make my skin feel and it's hard to reapply without getting grease everywhere and staining my clothes. One of my favourite sunscreens is Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen as it's lightweight, completely invisible and does not make my skin look greasy.  It's easy to reapply throughout the day and it doesn't clog my pores. It even doubles as a primer before makeup, because it leaves a lovely smooth base.  It contains UVB high protection, it's SPF 30 and it's also water resistant and oil-free so this product is great for all skin types. It doesn't leave a white cast on my face and is fragrance free. It's not cheap at £32 for 50ml, but it's a product that I repurchase again and again. You can also buy a 15ml version for £15.

Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen

I like Unseen Sunscreen so much that I bought a couple of other products from the same range - Supergoop! Glow Stick  and Glow Screen.

Supergoop Glow Stick & Glow Screen
Supergoop Glow Stick costs £22 for 20g and is a clear solid gel that comes in stick form that you can twist up like a deodorant.  It means that when I am out and about I can whip it out and just swipe it across my face and neck and I don't have to worry about getting my fingers in the product which can be unhygenic.  This is SPF 50 and delivers broad spectrum UV protection with a dewy glow. With regards to the dewiness, I would say this is perfect for dry skin like mine, but I'm not sure that people with oily skin will appreciate the extra glow.

Supergoop Glow Screen costs £32 for 50ml and this is more of a primer based SPF because it gives you a a subtle bit of colour and glow with a pearlescent finish which works perfectly under makeup or on it's own. What I love about this product is that it gives you a luminous finish, but without making your face look greasy and shiny.  This product is an SPF 30. You can also buy a 15ml version for £15.

All the products are of course cruelty free.  These are all my go to SPF products that I use all the time and I will definitely continue to repurchase.

                                                      Leigh💜


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe