Life in Lockdown Part 4 - Disney+, Amazon Prime & Etsy

Lockdown seems to have gone on forever but there may be light at the end of the tunnel fingers crossed.  I thought I would do a quick catch up on what I've been doing throughout lockdown. 

Life in Lockdown Part 4 - Disney+, Amazon Prime & Etsy

I subscribed to Disney+ recently and watched On Pointe which is about the School of American Ballet in New York City.  I find shows like this fascinating and really enjoyed watching it.  I hope there will be another season soon.  

I have also been watching New Amsterdam on Amazon Prime which if you were a fan of ER or watch Grey's Anatomy you will probably enjoy it.  It follows Dr Max Goodwin as the Medical Director of New Amsterdam which is a Public Hospital and all the trials and tribulations that come with trying to provide patients with the best care regardless of whether they can afford it or not which if you know anything about American hospitals is not how most of them work and makes you thankful for the NHS.

I'm also trying to re watch all my old DVDs which rarely see the light of day these days and recently I have watched Season 1 of Supernatural and I must say I have loved revisiting this show with the great chemistry that Dean and Sam (the main characters of this show) have.  It recently finished it's 15th and final season last year and I have decided to rewatch all  the seasons as I haven't followed it religiously throughout the years and have missed a few seasons so I didn't want to watch the final season before watching the show from the start.

I have also attended two John Lewis Beauty Events this weekend - Clarins with Caroline Hirons and Murad with Sali Hughes which have been great and I have taken away some good advice on how to look after my skin better.  I have another one today for Dermalogica which I'm looking forward to.  Tickets were £35 for each event but that includes £15 off a purchase from the relevant brand and a goody bag worth £200 so I couldn't resist.  Me and my sister have both watched each event so I feel we are definitely getting our moneys worth.

I haven't been reading as much as I would like as I think I spend too much time watching YouTube but I am currently reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince which I'm enjoying.  I decided to read all the Harry Potter books over the last year and it's taken me a while but I have enjoyed the ones I've read so far.  I know I am way out of date but I watched the movies before reading the books and it wasn't until I rewatched all the Harry Potter movies one Christmas that I decided to give the books a go.

Other that watching a lot of TV I have gone on a bit of a buying binge (online obviously) but I have tried to buy from small businesses where I can to try and support them through this difficult time.  I posted about some of my purchases here but I have a few more that I have recently ordered that I will share with you soon.

    Leigh💜


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe