Natural Deodorant Reviews

I have been meaning to try out more natural deodorants for a while and I am happy to report that all the deodorants I have tried have worked very well and I will be continuing to  use them in the future rather than the sprays that I have relied on in the past.  The deodorants that I am reviewing below were all purchased by me. Natural deodorants do not necessarily stop you from sweating, they are more about keeping you fresh and odour free, but I haven't felt like a sweaty betty when I have been using these products I am happy to report.

Natural Deodorant Reviews

Lush Aromaco Solid Deodorant costs £7.00 for 100g which is a nice chunky block.  This product uses antibacterial witch hazel and soothing camomile vinegar and it's very easy to use by rubbing it on clean, dry armpits.  It doesn't leave a residue on your skin or mark you clothes and I haven't had sweating/odour issues when I have been using it.  I think this product will last ages and the only worry I have is whether it will dry out before I finish it.

The Natural Deodorant Co Clean Deodorant Balm costs £12.50 for 55g. I tried the orange + bergamot version which has a lovely fruity scent.  This is a balm that you need to warm up in your hands to soften it up (otherwise it's a bit grainy), then just apply it to your armpits until it is absorbed.  Again there is no residue or marks on your clothes when using this product.  It's worth noting that it is recommended to use this for active days when you are exercising or playing sports or for holidays. It's not recommended for daily use.  I use it when I am going for a jog or riding my horse and it works really well and is so easy to use. This company sells 100% natural products and they also offer a range of gentle deodorant creams here.

Salt Of The Earth Classic Natural Deodorant Crystal costs £4.85 for 75g. This is a crystal deodorant that is made from natural potassium alum which is a natural mineral salt. You simply apply the crystal to damp skin after washing, or if applying to dry skin then you can wet the crystal first. This product is unscented, 100% natural and plastic free. Again, this one is easy to use, keeps me feeling and smelling fresh and does not leave any marks on my skin or clothes.  

All these deodorants are vegan and cruelty free and are great options if you want to switch to natural deodorants.

Leigh💜

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe