Nivea Sun Products & Body Mousse Review

Finally looks like the heatwave has ended as we have had a bit of rain over the last couple of days.  Of course being a typical Brit I was complaining about the heat and now I'm complaining about the rain, you just can't win.  Anyway with the recent heatwave it's been a great time to try out some Nivea Sun products that I have recently been sent.
Nivea Sun Products & Body Mousse Review
Q10 Anti-Age & Anti-Pigments SPF50* is an everyday sunscreen for your face and with the weather we have had lately this has been great to use.  Even though its SPF 50 it is a light cream that absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't leave a white or greasy residue. It smells like you are on your holidays which is nice.  This is ideal for using when you are outside for short or long periods of time and would be ideal to take on holiday with you.  I must admit I am one of those people that tends to use the same sunscreen on my body and face and you end up with a horrible greasy face which attracts dirt like nobodies business (or is that just me).  This product is so much better and I definitely won't be using body sunscreens on my face again.  

Moisture Mousse SPF 50+* is another sunscreen for your face that you can use everyday.  I haven't used a mousse before but this is another sunscreen that  is light and absorbs easily into my skin.  It doesn't leave any residue although unlike the one above I can feel it on my skin once it's applied initially but that soon goes.  This product smells lovely as well. Make sure you shake this product up before use, as the first time I used it the product came out separated and even though I mixed it together my face ended up really greasy.  If you give it a really good shake before use, then that's not a problem. You can purchase this for £8 for 75ml at Boots or Superdrug.

Both products can easily be popped in your handbag when you are out and about, so that you can reapply throughout the day and make sure that you don't get burnt.  Both products have 3 star UVA ratings. 

Finally I tried out Wild Raspberry and White Tea Body Mousse*.  This is a lovely creamy mousse which you apply to your skin and it just sinks in so quickly and leaves a lovely light fragrance behind.  This is my new favourite body product.  It feels so light on your skin and doesn't leave behind any greasy residue.  It's perfect for this hot weather.  The is currently on offer at Superdrug for £2.65 for 200ml but normally retails for £3.99.

This is a great set of products from Nivea and makes me want to check out more of their products. 



Leigh

*I was sent these products to review, but the opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe