Wiley's Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil

As we get older, I think it's inevitable that we lean towards various food supplements to keep our bodies and minds as healthy and sharp as possible.  One of the products that I have been trying out lately is Wiley's Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil* which I was kindly sent to try out.  This is a food supplement that contains Omega 3 Fatty Acids which supports healthy heart, vision and brain function.
Wiley's Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil
I am not gonna lie, it's a fish oil and it does have a distinctive smell, but luckily it has a natural lemon flavour which means it does not taste fishy.

You only need to take one 5ml teaspoon daily with food.  It does not contain sugar, gluten, starch, wheat, dairy, artificial flavours, artificial colours, nuts, shellfish, soy or corn.  This is a product that has met the Marine Stewardship Councils (MSC) global standard for sustainability.

The 250ml bottle costs £37.99 from Wiley's Finest website and contains 50 servings.  You can also purchase this in capsule form as well and I think this would be my preferred way of taking this supplement.

You can read more about the company here.





Leigh

*I was sent this product to review, but the opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe