DenTek Dental Products

I don't know about you, but I think it's really important to look after your teeth.  I have been to the dentist regularly all my life and apart from a few fillings, my teeth are pretty decent.  I would like them to be whiter, but at the moment I want to try whitening products before I go the whole hog and have my teeth whitened at the dentist (I am in the process of trying some whitening products out so will post about the results soon). 

According to Dentek brushing teeth without flossing is comparable to cleaning only 65% of the body leaving 35% untouched and prime for bacterial growth. That being the case I was very happy to receive some dental products* to try out and they are all really easy to include in your daily dental routine.  
DenTek Teeth Products
DenTek Sensitive Extra Gentle Floss Picks* (with advanced Fluoride Coating)
These are clinically proven to remove plaque as effectively as dental floss.  This product includes extra gentle floss, comfort pick and tongue cleaner. Floss picks remove food, reduce tooth decay, remove plaque and fight bad breath. A pack of 75 costs just £6 at Boots.  I've used these types of products before and the floss usually breaks after I've done a few teeth, but that's not the case with this one.  I also love that it has a minty taste.  I will definitely continue to use this product.

DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks* (with advanced Fluoride Coating)
This product is similar to the Gentle Floss Picks with the addition of scrubbing floss and a textured pick.  There are 90 in a pack costing just £5.50 at Boots.  I preferred the Sensitive Extra Gentle Floss Picks to these, as I found them to be gentler on my gums, but they still did the job and cleaned in between my teeth really well.  They were not as minty as the Sensitive Floss Picks.

DenTek Sensitive Extra Gentle Easy Brush Cleaners*
These soft interdental cleaners gently whisk away food and plaque and the coated wire slides easily between tight teeth and are extra gentle on sensitive gums. A pack of 10 costs £4 at Boots.  I have a couple of  back teeth that have gaps between them, so they tend to collect food without even trying (gross), but the majority of my teeth are very tightly packed so it can be hard to get in between them.  I found these cleaners to be excellent.  They cleared the food out of my back teeth (which can sometimes dig into my gums) and they also got between the tight spaces of my other teeth and did a really good job.  These have come at just the right time, as I have a dentist appointment in March so I will definitely be continuing to use these as previously my dentist has recommended that I use this type of product to keep my back teeth clean.

Dentek Easy Brush Cleaners*
This product makes flossing easy with a tapered durable brush for deep cleaning trouble spots and also works on braces and bridges.  A pack of 16 costs £4 from Boots. Again these brush cleaners were really easy to use and cleaned well between my teeth.  Usually these types of cleaners bend and become useless after cleaning between a couple of teeth, but I found that I was able to use these on all my teeth before they bent out of shape.  They were shorter and wider than the sensitive brush cleaners, so again I preferred the sensitive version as they were easier to manoeuvre around my back teeth.

What I like about these products is that you can carry them in your purse, to use after meals at work which is very handy.  They are all reasonably priced and adding them to your morning and night-time dental routine is really easy.  These products all help get to the hard to reach places that your toothbrush can't always get to.    I'm on board with anything that stops me needing extra visits to the dentist.  

Leigh

*I was sent this product to review, but the opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe