Superdrug Revlon Lip Offer

I just wanted to let you know about a great offer in Superdrug at the moment.  Revlon lip products are all £5.99 at the moment and there is also a 3 for 2 offer on as well.  I bought 3 Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolors which normally retail at £7.99 each.  They should have cost £23.97, but with these 2 offers they only cost £11.98 which is an absolute bargain as that's half price.
Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolors
I bought 3 colours - Desert, Coral & Vineyard and I love them all.  They are very creamy and easy to apply.
Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolors
From left to right: HD Desert, HD Coral & HD Vineyard

It's definitely a good time to stock up on Revlon lip products at Superdrug right now.


Leigh
I bought these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe