Da'Dude Da'Hair Spray Review

I was very kindly sent Da'Dude Da'Hair Spray* to try out.  I am always on the look out for great hair products as I have unruly curly hair that is hard to tame. 
Da'Dude Da'Hair Spray
Da'Dude Da'Hair Spray is described as having an extra strong matte finish with long lasting hold which comes in a premium class gift box.  It recommends building up the hold gradually by spraying in a sweeping motion then waiting 20 seconds before spraying again.  I generally wear my hair up to work so like to use hair spray to make sure that I don't have strands of flyaway hair throughout the day and this was great for that.  When I go out on an evening I like to wear my hair down but worry about my hair getting frizzy and I found this hair spray to have just the right level of hold to keep my curls in place without getting crispy hair (all you curly haired girls out there know what I mean).  It has a matte finish which I liked and I didn't get any flakes in my hair when I used it.  It was also easy to brush out at the end of the day.

One of the things that stood out for me with this hair spray was the fragrance.  Most hair sprays I have used have a horrible smell that is overpowering especially when you spray it in a small room like a bathroom, but this hair spray has quite a nice fragrance which is not overpowering.

Da'Dude Da'Hair Spray costs £12.75 for 400ml and can be bought online here.  It's more expensive then a number of brands, but you get a lot of product and it comes very well packaged and most important of all it works.  This hair spray is marketed for men, but works just as well for women.

Da'Dude is a family run Swedish company and you can read more about them here.  They are a company that are cruelty free and do not test on animals.  They also have a money back guarantee if you aren't happy with your purchase.

I have also reviewed the Younghair The Root Fix Temporary Root Cover which is their other brand and you can read my review here.


Leigh
*I was sent this product to review, but the opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe