Elegant Touch Express 3 Minute Manicure Bargains at Superdrug

I wanted to do a really quick post to let you know that there are some bargain Elegant Touch Express 3 Minute Manicure False Nails available in Superdrug stores right now (none of the cheap ones are available online).  I bought 4 different styles for 80p or 90p each (£3.40 in total for all 4 products).  I really like these nails as they are quick and easy to apply due to the fact that they are pre-glued.
Elegant Touch Express 3 Minute Manicure
The 4 that I bought were - Deep Navy, Cornflower Blue, Neon Roses & Pink Foil.  They are currently on the Elegant Touch website for £7.99 each.  If you want to grab a bargain, hurry down to Superdrug to see if they have any left.


Leigh

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe