L'Oreal Sexy Balms Review

Now let me start by saying that I'm not a fan of the name of this L'Oréal product - Sexy Balms, it's just a bit much.  It's a shame as otherwise it's a really nice product but never mind it's a small thing to dislike.  Anyway now that I've got that off my chest lets get on with the review.
L'Oreal Sexy Balms
I bought 3 different colours from the L'Oréal Sexy Balms range which are all sheer - Break The Rules & As If! which are both lovely coral colours, with Break The Rules being the darker of the two and Go Pretty or Go Home which is a fab pink colour.
L'Oreal Sexy Balms Review
I love these balms (sorry I can't say Sexy Balms).  They apply to your lips easily without any dragging and moisturise and hydrate your lips well.  The colour only lasts a couple of hours and if you eat a meal the colour doesn't stick around at all, but a quick swipe of the balm across your lips is all you need to reapply it.  This is a great product which gives your lips a lovely colour and keeps them soft and smooth.  I love the colours they have in this range as they look great with any look.  Although they are sheer they do apply a good amount of colour to your lips.  They don't leave your lips sticky which is a plus as well.
L'Oreal Sexy Balms Review
L'Oréal Sexy Balms are available at Boots for £4.99 and are currently on a 3 for 2 offer here.

What colours do you recommend?

Leigh
I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe