Love Lula Beauty Box - November 2016

I have just received my 2nd Love Lula Beauty Box and I love it (you can read about the first box I received here).  Most other beauty boxes seem to contain the same brands, but the Love Lula boxes include brands that I have not come across before which is great.  Here's what was in the November 2016 box.
Love Lula Beauty Box - November 2016
Madara Hydra Mask - 12.5ml (worth £15) - Instant Moisture+ Radiance Hydra Mask.

Humble Natural Beauty Sweet Pea & Verbena Hand Cream - 75ml (worth £8) - This is a beauty range from TV presenter Kate Humble.

Ooh! - Oils Of Heaven Argan Oil - 15ml (worth £9.50) - Admittedly, I have received this exact same product already from You Beauty Box, but it's a new brand so I don't mind about that.

PHB Skin Repair Gel Aloe & Lavender - 120ml (worth £13.75) - This helps to soothe and relieve irritated skin.

MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion - 10ml (worth £2.75) - This is an invigorating herbal blend which helps to de-stress the mind and soothe aches and pains.

I am really happy with all the products that were included in the box and I can't wait to try them out and review them for you.  The value of the box is great as well.  It's such a nice treat every month and only costs £12.50 within the UK.

Love Lula sells natural and organic beauty products which do not contain parabens, SLSs and there is NO animal testing.



Leighlee

I bought this beauty box with my own money



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Disney Chip Purse Giveaway

Skinny Tan Giveaway

Da'Dude Da'Wax Ultra Strong Hold Hair Styling Wax Review & Giveaway