Bath & Body Works & Victoria's Secret Florida Haul

I did some major shopping on my recent holiday to Florida.  I'll be posting my hauls over the next few weeks.  Heres my first one, which is Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret.

Bath & Body Works Haul
 The fragrance mists were $6 instead of the usual $14 online.
Bath & Body Works Haul
The body lotions were $6 each online (usually $13, the blue one in the middle was usually $15), although I did get 2 of these free (see the info with the pocketbacs).
Bath & Body Works Haul
I always stock up on the pocketbacs as they are 5 for $6 or $1.75 each.  I bought 10 for $12 and used a voucher to get a free body cream worth $13.  I did this twice to maximise the offer.
Bath & Body Works Haul
I bought the Aromatherapy Sleep Body Wash for $6 online (usually $13).  The foaming hand soaps were only $3.50 each so I picked up 3 of those as they are usually $6.50.
Victoria's Secret Haul
These Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists were a bargain at $5 each, instead of the usual $18, so I picked up 4.

There are some great offers online or instore at Bath & Body Works, so make sure you check out the coupons that are available before you shop.

Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask