Scentered Therapy Balm Review - Sleep Well & Stress Less

Having just returned home from a fabulous holiday in Los Angeles & Las Vegas, I can tell you that jet lag is not fun.  Considering the time difference is -8 hours, I have struggled to get back to a normal sleep pattern since I arrived home.  I can get to sleep at my normal time of 11pm, but I keep waking up for a couple of hours around 2am, which isn't great when you have to go to work.
One of the products that I am finding helpful is Scentered Sleep Well Therapy Balm which contains Palmarosa, Lavendar & Ylang Ylang and helps to clear the head, quieten the mind and relax the body.  Simply apply to pulse points on your wrist or neck and inhale deeply.  I find this definitely helps to calm me before  helping me drift off to sleep and I will definitely take it with me on my travels, as it's easy to use and pop into my bag and can be carried on the plane, so I can use it whenever I feel the need.
Scentered Therapy Balm Stress Less
I also have the Stress Less Therapy Balm which contains Chamomile, Neroli & Mandarin and helps to ease everyday tensions, soothes the mind and lifts the spirits. I am taking this to work with me, to help me through a hectic, busy schedule.

These 100% natural therapy balms can be purchased on the Scentered website for £14.50 for 5g.  All the products are made in England and they do not contain Parabens, PEGS, SLS, glycols, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic fragrances or colours and they are not tested on animals.  The company was started in 2011 when Lara Morgan joined forces with Fay Pottinger and 10% of the net profits support Women for Women International an organisation that empowers women to improve their lives and rebuild their lives in war-torn regions.

Do you have a tips for jet lag?


Leighlee
I bought these with my own money.

Comments

  1. I received the stress less recently. Looking forward to trying it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both great little products that are easy to carry around in your bag for whenever you may need them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this brand I would definitely get more products from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this brand I would definitely get more products from them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe