Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Magazine Freebies July 2015

I've just bought the following magazines which include some great freebies this month.
Elle Magazine freebies The Organic Pharmacy Skincare Set July 2015
Elle Magazine costs £4 and you receive a free The Organic Pharmacy Skincare Set worth £15.  The set contains Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream (5ml), Rose Facial Cleansing Gel (10ml) & Antioxidant Lip Balm (5ml). 
Elle Magazine freebies The Organic Pharmacy Skincare Set July 2015
UPDATE:  I have just realised that the Harper's Bazaar freebie below is actually from last month. This months free gft is L'Occitane Aromachology Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner worth £11. 
Harper's Bazaar freebies This Works In Transit Camera Close-up July 2015
Harper's Bazaar costs £4.50 and comes with a free This Works In Transit Camera Close-up which is a mask, moisturiser and primer in 1.  This is 15ml and is worth £11.   
Harper's Bazaar freebies This Works In Transit Camera Close-up July 2015
I can't wait to try out these products as I haven't tried out these brands before. The Organic Pharmacy Skincare set from Elle will come in handy for weekends away.

Other freebies that I noticed (but did not buy) were Red Magazine which comes with a free Jessica Nail Polish and Cosmopolitan which comes with a free CID lip gloss or mascara.  Check out my post from last month which also has details of the freebies that come with Instyle and Marie Claire this month.  I can't wait to check out the nail polishes as they have an 80's theme.



Leighlee
I bought these with my own money


1 comment:

  1. I got the Harpers with this works last month and love the organic pharmacy freebie so much so I might buy another! Looking forward also to the St Tropez with Instyle. Will pick up today hopefully! x

    ReplyDelete