I love metallic nail polish for so many reasons. It's easy to apply and more often than not only requires 1 coat. It drys quickly, you don't need to apply a top coat and if it chips, it's very easy to apply another coat over the top to cover up the chip. They are the perfect shades for summer and winter and are appropriate for day and night. At least I think so. What's not to love. So I thought I would just share a few of my favourite metallic nail polishes with you.
From left to right in the photos above:
- L'Oreal Color Riche Saphir Treasure - This is a baby blue metallic shade
- Essie - Nothing Else Metals - A gorgeous metallic lilac that I never get bored of.
- L'Oreal Color Riche Sweet Amethyst - This is the perfect rose gold colour
- OPI Haven't The Foggiest - This is a great silver polish
- Marc Jacobs Gatsby - This is another rose gold shade that is slightly darker than the L'Oreal one above
- Illamasqua Snap - This is a dark silver metallic that I love
Do you have any favourite metallic polishes
I bought these with my own money