Primark Haul - Bags, Beauty & More

Here's a few things I picked up at Primark recently.

Beige tote bag - £12 and matching crossbody phone bag £6.

Primark Tote Bag

Primark Crossbody Phone Bag

I love these giant scrunchies for £3 each. The guazy peach one is my favourite and I will defo be wearing it on holiday this summer.

Primark Giant Scrunchies

I love the ombre colour of this stainless steel thermal mug for £8.

Primark ombre stainless steel thermal mug

This plastic lunch box comes with 2 different sized pots for food, and a small pot that you can put your dressing in, plus a fork attached to the side. It only cost £4.

Primark Plastic Lunch Box

These stylish sunglasses with UV protection cost £3.50.

Primark Sunglasses

The gold toned bangles from the Rita Ora collection are attached to each other and cost £3.50. I love that they do different sized bangles now (I got the M/L, so I don't have to force them over my hand).

Primark Rita Ora Bangles

I also picked up a few items from their skincare and beauty range. The Superfood Kimbucha Glow Moisturiser cost £4 for 50ml (I think this might be a dupe for the Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser which costs £46 for 60ml) contains Vitamin E & Shea Butter. The Superfood Raspberry Overnight Lip Mask (this could be a dupe of the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask) cost £3 for 15g and contains the same Vit E and Shea Butter. Finally, the Prep + Perfect Ultra Grip Primer (possibly a dupe for the Milk Makeup Ultra Grip Primer) contains niacinamide, mushroom extract, hyaluronic acid & aloe vera juice and cost £5 for 45ml.

Primark Beauty Haul

The last thing that I purchased was the Lemon Verde & Sage Reed Diffuser which lasts for up to 8 weeks and cost £3 for 100ml. It smells very fresh and citrusy and does freshen up the whole room.

Primark Lemon Verde & Sage Reed Diffuser

I am very pleased with my purchases and can't wait to try them all out.

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe