Primark Tinted Lip Oil - Rare Beauty Dupe

I am a big fan of Primark Beauty as its very reasonably priced and they do have a tendency to bring out products that are similar to more high end brands. I recently picked up the 3 shades of Primark Tinted Lip Oil which were very reasonably priced at £3 each. I got the shades Berry, Berry Brown & Blush. Berry is a lovely pink shade, Berry Brown a gorgeous nude shade and weirdly Blush is a slightly darker pink than Berry which I wasn't expecting, but is very nice none the less.  They each give a sheer wash of colour, whilst hydrating my lips. They are not oily or sticky and feel very comfortable on my lips.

Primark Tinted Lip Oil - Rare Beauty Dupe


Primark Tinted Lip Oil - Rare Beauty Dupe
L to R: Berry, Berry Brown, Blush, Lip Glaze

I think that the packaging and product is very similar to Rare Beauty Tinted Lip Oil which is more costly at £20. I own 2 Rare Beauty lip oils and I think they are very good, but it never hurts to have a more affordable option. The Rare Beauty product is slightly wetter and leaves a stain once it wears off.

I also bought a Glossy Lip Glaze Moisturising Lip Oil from Primark which cost £2.50. This has a chunky doe foot applicator and gives a sheer wash of gold, silver and lilac glitter (fine glitter, not chunky) which is so pretty. This also works well over lipsticks, is not sticky and is very comfortable to wear

I am very happy with my Primark Beauty purchases. They do seem to have new products every time I visit which are hard to resist.

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe