Primark Seamfree Anti Chafe Shorts

If any of you are like me and cringe if your bare thighs rub together in a skirt or shorts (or is it just me) then the Primark Seamfree Anti Chafe Shorts are just what you are looking for.  I usually wear a similar version from M&S which I think maybe cost £20 for 2 pairs (I've had them a while so I may not be correct with that figure).  These Anti Chafe Shorts are only £6 and come in a good variety of colours.  They work great and just stop that uncomfortable rubbing of my thighs and don't roll up when you wear them.    They come in XS, S, M, L, XL & 2XL sizes.  I've already bought 3 pairs.  I can't recommend them enough. 

Primark Seamfree Anti Chafe Shorts


 Leigh💜

I purchased this product with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe