e.l.f. Supergoop Dupe - Suntouchable! Invisible Sunscreen

I have found a great dupe for the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF30. This product is my absolute favourite SPF as its clear, so its very easy to apply on the go and it doesn't take ages to sink in or leave a greasy residue. It is quite pricey though at £35 for 50ml. 

e.l.f. Supergoop Dupe - Suntouchable! Invisible Sunscreen

e.l.f. have a similar product called Suntouchable! Invisible Sunscreen SPF30. This costs a bargain £14 for 50ml. It has an identical clear consistency and like the Supergoop! product it is not fragranced. This is a multitasking product that also works as a primer, that blurs the skin and works really great under foundation. It feels hydrating and works on all skin types and contains meadowfoam seed oil and aloe. It does contain dimethicone which is a silicone based polymer, so if you are not keen on the slippery feel of silicone skincare products, then this one is not for you. I would say that the e.l.f. product has a slightly wetter feel to it, whereas the Supergoop! product feels more velvety on the skin at first, but they both sink into the skin quickly.

I also bought the e.l.f. Suntouchable! Whoa Glow Sunscreen SPF30 which is more of a glowy product and I think it will be a dupe for Supergoop! Glow Screen, so keep an eye out for my review coming soon.

Don't get me wrong I still like the Supergoop! version and will stock up on it when I come across offers, but its great to have a more reasonably priced version available.

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe