Primark Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter Dupe

I am a big fan of Charlotte Tilbury makeup and one of my favourite products is Hollywood Flawless Filter in shade 3 Fair, which is a glow booster that can be used on its own or under foundation for a beautiful peachy glow. It does cost £39 for 30ml, but its worth it because its super easy to use and just enhances any makeup look. When I happened upon the Primark version, I just had to give it a try.  The PS Flawless Glow is a radiant glow primer foundation hybrid enriched with squalene and Vitamin E. I bought two shades - Sun Beige & Honey as I couldn't find an exact match to my Charlotte Tilbury shade and wasn't sure which would be the best match. It has the same large doe foot applicator and the consistency looks the same. I don't look at ingredients as I am not a scientist, so I am just comparing how the products look on the skin.

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter Primark Dupe

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter Primark Dupe
L to R: Charlotte Tilbury 3 Fair, Primark Sunbeige and Honey

I put the Primark shades on one side of my face (one on my forehead and the other below it - not mixed) and Charlotte Tilbury on the other. Even though they all looked different shades, I really couldn't tell any difference once they were applied, they all looked identical and worked well with my skin tone. This type of product is not a full coverage foundation, its simply an all over highlighter. I have to say that all 3 products left a lovely subtle peach glow on my skin and there really was no difference at all. I then applied foundation over them and the highlight shone through, enhancing the foundation. They all lasted well and overall I was super impressed with the Primark version which cost £6 each for 30ml (they had been reduced to £3.50 last time I was in a store).

 Leigh💜

I purchased these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe