The Beauty Drop Liberty Beauty Box Subscription

The Beauty Drop from Liberty is a monthly beauty subscription service where you pay £20 a month and receive 4 discovery beauty boxes throughout the year valued at a total of over £300 and expertly curated by Liberty beauty buyers. The bonus is that the £20 monthly subscription fee is fully redeemable against any beauty purchase from Liberty and even better delivery is free.  Does it get any better than this. You can spend your £20 every month, or save it up for something special.  Its a great way to try some of the really high end products that Liberty stocks. Membership to The Beauty Drop is currently full, but you can sign up to the waitlist to become a member here.

I recently received my 2nd box which I was very happy with as there were some great products from brands that I have never tried before. Here's what was in the box:

The Beauty Drop Liberty Beauty Box Subscription

  1. Barbara Sturm Anti-Aging Body Cream - 50ml (worth approx £21.25)
  2. Sisley Eye & Lip Contour Cream - 1.5ml sample sachet (worth approx £15.50)
  3. Ouai Detox Shampoo - 10ml sample sachet (worth approx 80p)
  4. Susanne Kaufmann Regeneration Cream Line A - 3ml sample (worth approx £10.50)
  5. Malin+Goetz Bergamot Deodorant - 5.1g (worth approx £1.33)
  6. 111Skin Vitamin C Cleanser - 30ml (worth approx £13.75)
  7. MZ Skin by Dr Maryam Zamani Anti-Pollution Hydrating Face Mask - 1x 25g gel mask (worth £20)
  8. Frank Body In Your Dreams Soak & Scrub - 120g (worth approx £7.61)
  9. Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial - 5ml (worth £23)
By my calculations this box is worth an amazing £113.74, so its well worth subscribing to it. All I need to do now is decide what to spend my £20 credit on this month, or I might decide to save it for a change and wait a few months so that I can really treat myself by saving up some credits.

What did you think of this months box?


Leigh💜

I paid for this subscription with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe