Life in Lockdown Part 3 - Keeping Myself Entertained

Since we have been back in Lockdown again for 1 month I thought I would update you all on what I have been getting up to.  Mostly I have been binge watching entire series of some of my favourite old TV shows.  

First of all I watched 5 seasons of The Originals on Netflix.  I had only watched 1 season in the past and then I somehow missed the other seasons. I don't know why this happened as I absolutely loved watching the whole thing in one go. The main draw is the bromance between vampire brothers Klaus & Elijah, but the other relationships are a big draw too.  I wholeheartedly recommend this series and if you don't tear up at the final ever episode then you need to have a good hard talk with yourself.

Following on from the Originals, I got stuck into The Originals parent series The Vampire Diaries.  Sadly this has now disappeared from Netflix, so I had to buy the final couple of series on DVD to finish it off.  The bromance relationships are strong in this series as well, but the main draw are the relationships between vampire brothers Damon and Stefan and their mutual love Elena.  If you like a bad boy, then Damon is your man. I just loved this series and I can't believe it's been so long since I watched it.

That leads me to yet another vampire series, Moonlight starring Alex O'Loughlin & Sophia Miles as an 85 year old vampire and a 20 something internet reporter that start working cases together and find romance along the way.  These two characters have great chemistry and an interesting back story as well.  Sadly this series only lasted for 1 season with a total of 16 episodes but it's well worth a watch.

I have also been finishing off a few book series that I have been trying to find the time to read over the years, but never got round to finishing.  I really do recommend the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child and the Sookie Stackhouse (Trueblood) series from Charlaine Harris.

What have you been up to during Lockdown? If you have any tv series to recommend that I can binge watch then please let me know.

                                                 Leigh💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe