QVC Tili Heatwave Beauty Box

I used to buy lots of beauty boxes, but after realising that I had a large stash of products building up I decided to give up on monthly beauty boxes and only buy boxes that contained products that I really wanted to try out. One such box that caught my eye recently was the QVC Tili Heatwave Beauty Box. It cost £20 with free postage and packing and contains products valued at over £100. The box contains some great brands and as an added bonus this is a subscription free box, so you can just buy them whenever you fancy. I think a new box comes out every 2 months.

I received the following products in the Heatwave Beauty Box:
QVC Tili Heatwave Beauty Box

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Highlighter in the shade Sparkler - 5.6g (full size) worth £25. This is a beautiful rose gold highlighter that I will more than likely use as an eyeshadow.


tweak'd by nature Restore Hydrating Treatment Balm - 100ml (full size) worth £18. This is a brand that I have never heard of, but a product that I can't wait to try as it's a leave in treatment that controls frizz whilst boosting hydration. Perfect for my dry, curly hair.


Gym For Your Skin B-Hit Vitamin B Booster - 30ml (full size) worth £37. This is a vitamin-B serum that you apply before moisturiser. I haven't heard of this brand before, but I love a good serum for my dry skin. This one promises to hydrate skin and reduce pigmentation.


Decleor Green Mandarin Sun Kissed Day Cream - 15ml worth approximately £17.40 based on the full size product. I was very keen to try this moisturiser than provides an instant glow to your skin. It looks scarily dark, but once blended into skin it just gives a lovely subtle sheen.


Neom Mood Lifting Pulse Point Scent to Make You Happy - 5ml worth £8. This is a fresh minty scent which helps to lift your mood.


Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer - 3g worth approximately £9.75 based on the full size product. I do like Benefit Cosmetics and I really like the blushers, so happy to give this bronzer a try.


The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution -30ml (full size) -  worth £6.30. I do like The Ordinary products, but I haven't tried a peel before so I am a little nervous to try it out. I will let you know how I get on. This product promises to help clear congestion and reveal a dewy glow, so I am all about that and will have to be brave and give this one a go.


Finally, I got a Nails Inc Bright Ambtion Nail Polish in the shade Not Invited - 14ml (full size) worth £11. This is a beautiful sky blue polish that I know I will get a lot of wear out of.


Overall, I am really pleased with this box as it has a good amount of full size products and the rest are generous deluxe samples. All the products included are ones that I will get use out of and I think the cost of £20 including delivery is very reasonable. I think my interest in beauty boxes has awakened again after a long break.


Do you love beauty boxes?



Leigh

I bought this box with my own money







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe