Kat Von D Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer & Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick

Kat Von D Beauty will be available in the UK for the first time at Debenhams on 13th September 2016, so I thought it would be a great time to review the Kat Von D products that I already own.
Kat Von D Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer
One of the products that I purchased on my last visit to America was the Kat Von D Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer in Medium.  It looks like a concealer pen, but it's not as creamy as a concealer.  It’s easy to apply to the eyelids and then pat shadow onto it and it definitely increases the staying power of my eyeshadow and prevents it from creasing.  I have oily eyelids, which added to hooded eyelids, means that if I apply eyeshadow without a primer, it’s guaranteed to make me look like I have panda eyes in a very short period of time and cream eyeshadow inevitably ends up creasing pretty quickly.  The Kat Von D Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer holds the eyeshadow in place, although I haven't tested out it's promise of 24-hour waterproof wear, as lets face it who wants to wear eyeshadow for 24 hours. 
Kat Von D Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer
I picked the medium shade which is probably a little dark for me, but I have no need of its ability to correct darkness and discolouration on my eyelids.  The eyeshadow covers up the primer, so it doesn’t really matter if you go for the medium or light as far as I am concerned.

The 2nd Kat Von D product that I bought was the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick.  This matte liquid lipstick is the perfect dusky pink colour and even though it's a matte liquid lipstick I found it easy to apply, it doesn't instantly suck all the moisture out of my lips and leave them looking like a wrinkled prune (believe me, some matte liquid lipsticks do have this effect on my lips).  The lipstick stays on my lips for a decent length of time, although it does disappear after I have eaten. Overall, I love the consistency and application and it's a great colour.
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick

I can't wait to check out the Kat Von D Makeup Collection when it comes to Debenhams.
Leighlee


I bought these products with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe