My Sephora Wish List

I am heading over to America again in the summer, so I am constantly adding to my wish list all the things that I want to buy when I am out there.  Here's the products that I want to buy from Sephora.

Just the thought of walking into Sephora, gets me excited and I could literally spend hours browsing in the store.  Online shopping isn't quite as interesting, but I have been spending quite a lot of time online trying to decide what I want to buy.  

I have heard so many good things about Kat Von D makeup, so I definitely want to pick up a couple of things.

I really want to try the Kat Von D Lock-it Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer as I like the idea of a primer that also evens out the skintone.

I need to get myself a liquid lipstick to try so I am going to buy Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Beloved.

I really want to try some Tata Harper products, so I thought this Tata Harper Glow on Demand set would be a good place to start.

This Peter Thomas Roth Mask-A-Holic Kit looks great value, so I definitely want this.

I like the look of this Sephora Collection Pro Foundation Brush.

I would like to try out Glamglow Plumprageous Matte Lip Treatment to see how well it works.

I have to admit that my wish list is much longer than this, but I keep changing my mind about which items top the list.

Let me know your recommendations?

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Disney Chip Purse Giveaway

Skinny Tan Giveaway

Primark Beauty Haul