My Sephora Wish List

I am heading over to America again in the summer, so I am constantly adding to my wish list all the things that I want to buy when I am out there.  Here's the products that I want to buy from Sephora.

Just the thought of walking into Sephora, gets me excited and I could literally spend hours browsing in the store.  Online shopping isn't quite as interesting, but I have been spending quite a lot of time online trying to decide what I want to buy.  

I have heard so many good things about Kat Von D makeup, so I definitely want to pick up a couple of things.

I really want to try the Kat Von D Lock-it Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer as I like the idea of a primer that also evens out the skintone.

I need to get myself a liquid lipstick to try so I am going to buy Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Beloved.

I really want to try some Tata Harper products, so I thought this Tata Harper Glow on Demand set would be a good place to start.

This Peter Thomas Roth Mask-A-Holic Kit looks great value, so I definitely want this.

I like the look of this Sephora Collection Pro Foundation Brush.

I would like to try out Glamglow Plumprageous Matte Lip Treatment to see how well it works.

I have to admit that my wish list is much longer than this, but I keep changing my mind about which items top the list.

Let me know your recommendations?

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe