AFYNA Organic Detoxifying Scrub Review

The great thing about beauty boxes is the opportunity to try out brands that you have never heard of before. One such brand that I have tried out recently is AFYNA which is a new organic skincare range founded and developed by Sara Young. Sara is an experienced spa therapist and she has created products that penetrate quickly into the skin, which use certified organic ingredients combined with powerful bio-extracts. AFYNA is hand blended in Cornwall.
AFYNA Organic Detoxifying Scrub Review
I chose to receive the AFYNA Organic Detoxifying Scrub as part of my You Beauty Discovery box and I am really glad that I got to try this product out. It’s a gentle organic detoxifying gel that uses apricot kernels to polish away dead skin cells. It contains 5 essential oils juniper berry, grapefruit, cypress, cedarwood and rosemary, which helps the body detoxify and reduces the signs of cellulite. The Organic Detoxifying Body Scrub costs £17 for 100ml.
AFYNA Organic Detoxifying Scrub
You apply this scrub to your body before a bath or shower and I found the texture of the scrub just right, not too harsh, but you could definitely feel it working on your skin. I also found the scent quite invigorating, so I prefer to use this on a morning as it’s a nice wake up call for my body and gets me set for the day. This is definitely a brand that I want to try more of and I quite fancy the Trio Sets here.


They do not test on animals and don't work with anyone that tests on animals which is great to see.

Leighlee
I bought this with my own money as part of the You Beauty Discovery Box.

Comments

  1. Sounds pretty good! I'm a big fan of organic skincare products, will look for this brand as I've never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe