Top 5 Favourite - Products

Here's a quick post on my top 5 favourite products right now.

  1. I just love the smell of Philosophy Pumpkin Icing Shower Gel.  I'm not sure that it actually smells much like a pumpkin (I have no idea what one smells like), but this shower gel is sweet and sugary and comforting.  It is giving Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel a run for its money in my book.  It's £14.
  2. The Body Shop Moringa Body Spray is a fresh, floral fragrance and it's perfect to spray on at the start of the day as it's not overpowering.  It's £7.50 here
  3. Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner is a new find for me.  I started using it as shampoo is making my hair really knotty and frizzy at the moment.  This cleansing conditioner cleans my hair and also leaves it soft and shiny and easy to brush.  It's £5.99 here.
  4. My favourite evening perfume is Victoria's Secret Scandalous Eau de Parfum.  This is a dark, fruity, sexy scent and I just love the bottle with its black ribbon atomiser.  This is available instore for £48 for 50ml (I managed to pick this up for £25 in the Black Friday sales).  The Scandalous Fragrance Mist is cheaper at £14 for 75ml.
  5. My final pick is Charlotte Tilbury Rock N Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil in Barbarella Brown.  This is so soft and goes on like a dream.  I actually tried it during a mini makeover at the counter along with some other eye products and I was so impressed with the pencil that I purchased it straight away.  It's £19 here.
That's my top 5 favourite products at the moment.   I will be posting some more top 5's soon.
Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe