Jolen Creme Bleach Review

I have recently been sent  Jolen Creme Bleach* to try out.  This is a product that lightens excess dark hair on your face.  I don't have lots of facial hair but just the odd dark hair around the lip line or chin (no idea where they come from, one minute they are not there and the next yikes!), so this was a product I was interested in trying out.
Jolen Creme Bleach Review

It is really easy to use just wash the area you want to bleach with soap and cold water.  Measure out the appropriate amount of product which is clearly detailed in the instructions.  You then apply to the area you want to bleach and leave for 10-20 minutes depending on whether the hair has bleached enough or not.

I must admit that as the word bleach is in the product name I was really worried it would be quite harsh on my face, but I didn't notice it on at all.  Once you are happy with the colour you just wipe it off with a damp cloth.

I found this product quick and easy to use and pain free, which is always a bonus as in the past I have used a facial epilator which does smart a little bit.

I think this is a useful product if you have a lot of dark facial hair or even for those of you with small amounts.

Jolen Creme Bleach is currently £4.20 for 30ml at boots.

Leighlee

*I was sent this product to review but the opinions are my own

Comments

  1. We used to use this when I studied beauty therapy and I find it great for the arms or anywhere you wish not to shave as it lightens the hairs to make it barley visible :) x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture + House of Fraser Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its definitely a useful product to have

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Eau De Parfum Private Collection

Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Coconut Hair Products

Empties August 2017